The Masterclass Landscapes Oil Beginners Certification Course
7 different Study Topics 7 Full Videos.
- Getting Started (Intro Study Topic) Learn painting Techniques, Colour Mixing and Backgrounds
- Study 1 – Tree Techniques
- Study 2 – Blue Lake
- Study 3 – A Quiet Summers Day
- Study 4 – Sunset over the Mountain
- Study 5 – Rough Sea
- Study 6 – Summer Walks
** Plus Bonus Videos – Full paintings
This course is packed with information and tips!
Information on types of paints, brushes and how to prep canvas.
Throughout this course I will take your through each step, you will see each stroke, my palette and canvas are in full view throughout each lesson.
I have also included written materials with full details along with images to allow you to follow away from the video too.
I provide full support throughout this course, each lesson allows you to upload your painting for feedback.
We also have forums where you can ask as many questions as you like.
If you have any questions please send me a message.
Recommended Brands of Paint - (Avoid student grade paints where possible)
- Winsor & Newton - Artist colour Oil
- Winsor & Newton Artisan Water Mixable Oil Colour Paints
- Daler-Rowney - Georgian Oil Paint
- Bob Ross
Oil Paint Colours or Winsor & Newton Artisan Water Mixable Oil Colour Paints
- Titanium White
- Cadmium Yellow
- Yellow Ochre
- Phthalo Blue
- Prussian Blue
- Burnt Umber
- Sap Green
Acrylic or Gesso
- White Gesso
- White Acrylic Paint
- Black Acrylic Paint
Tools and Brushes
Basic Brushes required.
- 2 inch Flat Brush
- 1 1/2 inch Flat Brush
- 1 inch Flat Brush
- 3/4 soft badger hair Brush
- Filbert Brush
- Large and small fan Brush
- Number 8 Round Brush
- Liner Brush
- Painting Knife
Other useful Items to have
- Odourless Turpentine or Zesti-it
- Disposable Paint Palette
- Fine Sandpaper
- Disposable sponge
- Kitchen Paper Towels
- Wash basin or Jar for your brushes
- Roll of Plastic pedal bin bags.